Galpin Motors, Inc. has been family-owned and operated since 1946, and is known for being a pioneer and innovator in the Automotive Industry. This success could not be achieved without a dedicated group of over 1300 employees, many of whom have been with Galpin for over 20 years.
Galpin is home to 12 quality brands, including the #1 Volume Ford Dealership in the World for 29 consecutive years, #1 Volume Mazda Dealership in the United States, #1 Lincoln Dealership in the Western USA, and Galpin Honda - the #2 Honda Dealership in the United States. In addition, Galpin Volvo, Jaguar and Aston Martin are ranked top 10 nationally. Galpin is also home to Galpin Auto Sports (GAS) which customizes all makes and models including Classic Cars, full custom builds and vehicle restoration.
Galpin is a diverse and fast paced organization that centers on integrity, continuous improvement, family values, teamwork and, most importantly, Customer Service. We are experiencing continued growth and are looking for motivated, creative and enthusiastic individuals who share our core values to join our team.
We are experiencing continued growth and are looking for motivated, creative and enthusiastic individuals who share our core values to join our Galpin Honda team.
Are you a skilled, experienced, bumper to bumper Tech/Mechanic? Do you have a passion for the Honda brands?
Job Roles and Responsibilities:
- Inspect, diagnose and repair vehicles for mechanical problems. Technicians at Galpin Ford are “bumper to bumper” trained and certified.
- Create a work order and then execute the repairs after receiving the customer’s approval of the repair order.
- Maintain high customer satisfaction.
- Meet productivity and efficiency goals.
- Performs other duties and tasks as assigned or required
- Honda Certified.
- Minimum 1 year previous experience with proven efficiency and productivity.
- Very strong interpersonal skills and ability to build relationships with staff, customers and external contacts.
- Demonstrated ability to achieve high performance goals and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
Galpin Motors, Inc. will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring (Ban the Box) Ordinance.
We offer an excellent benefit package including 401(k) with Company match, a great working environment, convenient locations, and the opportunity to work for an organization you can be proud of!
Job Type: Full-time